Reports To: Finance Director
Job Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
30 hours per week
Flexible working hours are between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Prepared Date: June 12, 2018
The Bookkeeper is an experienced bookkeeper and a detail-oriented individual who has a passion for the mission of First Care Women’s Clinic. This person assists the Finance Director with the responsibilities listed below.
RESPONSIBLITIES to include:
- Enters daily deposits and maintains all transaction paperwork.
- Prepares all checks as needed and assists the Finance Director with daily banking requirements.
- Respond to A/P inquiries and execute follow-up action
- Process payroll on a semi-monthly basis
- Perform some Operations and Human Resources administrative duties
- Support adhoc special billing processes
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts monthly
- Assist with annual budget and audit process
- Maintain all scanning and filing systems for the finance department and ensures thorough and accurate records.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries
AA/BS degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university in the area of business, accounting, finance or related field preferred. Prior experience with Excel and Quickbooks or similar software is required. On the job training will be provided by the Finance Director.
- Supports the mission and statement of faith of First Care Women’s Clinic.
- Works independently with great attention to detail.
- Performs financial calculations and learns new software programs performing with proficiency.
- Takes ownership of each job process and completes it with minimal supervision.
- Stays on task until completion.
This individual reports to the Finance Director and is accountable to successfully achieve all areas listed within this job description.