We have rescheduled the First Care Walk and Run for Life to November 21, 2020
In light of the recent coronavirus outbreak we have taken the advice of the CDC to limit mass gatherings and have rescheduled the First Care Walk and Run for Life to November 21, 2020.
- If you have already raised funds online you don’t need to do anything. Those funds will be credited to you when we see you on November 21.
- Keep an eye out for news and updates about the Walk and Run starting in October.
- If you have collected cash and checks from others you can drop them off at our administrative office. Please call (561-688-2163) or reply to this email for directions and hours.
- Please do not drop off funds at any of our clinics.
- The 5K is also moving to November 21. If you have already registered, no action is needed.