Partnering to Bring Hope and Life to Palm Beach County
How Your Church Can Get Involved
Partnerships with churches all across Palm Beach County are foundational to the work of First Care. We can’t do what we do without the support of churches in our community.
Your church can get involved by:
- Promoting advocacy events such as Sanctity of Human Life Sunday.
- Participating in our amazing and fun First Care fundraising events like the Walk & Run for Life and Baby Bottle Boomerang.
- Committing to direct financial support from your missions, outreach or other funds by making regular monthly or quarterly donations.
- Encouraging your church members and attendees to volunteer at First Care.
- Build anti-nausea kits for the women who are seen at our clinics. You have 2 options: purchase the contents of the kits and drop them off at one of our clinics OR order items from our Amazon Wish List and have them delivered directly to our clinic. (See Amazon Smile info below!)
- Purchase and donate diapers (ONLY sizes 4, 5, 6, or Pull-Ups) and wipes. Deliver them to the clinic closest to you. Or use our Amazon Wish List for diapers and wipes to make your purchase and the items will be delivered directly to one of our clinics. For our clients who have children already, this helps to meet their immediate need for assistance. (See Amazon Smile info below!)
- Share about AmazonSmile with your church members and attendees to support First Care every time they shop. Go to Amazon Smile and search for and select “First Care Family Resources Inc” as the supporting charitable organization. When shopping, look for the AmazonSmile logo to ensure AmazonSmile is activated.
For questions or more information, please complete the “contact us” form below or call us at 561-688-2163. Thank you so much for everything you are doing to make our community a better place.
The church is God’s chosen vessel to reach out to those who are lost, hurting, and without hope. Sadly, the tragedy of abortion is no stranger to those within the church. It is estimated that nearly one-third of all abortions are performed on self-professing Christians, many of whom remain silent under the shame and guilt of their past decisions.
With so many wounded and vulnerable, there has to be a safe place for men and women to find the help and the healing they need. First Care partners with local churches to help them begin the conversation about the truth of abortion, to reach those who have experienced an abortion in their past, or who may be vulnerable to one in the future.
Sermon Resources for Pastors: