Every 18 minutes a baby in South Florida loses his or her life to abortion. 18 minutes can be the difference between life and death. Give us 18 minutes and see how you can make a difference for life!
Scroll down to see some highlights from this year!
Donate Now Donate Monthly Print & Mail
Watch on YouTube Watch on Facebook
We want to share some First Care highlights from the first half of 2020:
• You are still saving lives! 137 women chose life over abortion in the first half of this year!
• The COVID-19 crisis forced us to use virtual visits, and our clients have LOVED it!
• After hearing the gospel, 39 women received Jesus as their Savior!
We have also faced some challenges this year:
• Women are being prescribed the abortion pill online as early as 3 weeks into their pregnancies.
• COVID-19 impacted our staff and families, limiting our clinic hours and availability.
• We had to reschedule our Walk for Life and other fundraising events.
Despite all the challenges we still have great opportunities for ministry:
• More abortion determined women are visiting us virtually and in-person than ever before.
• The more we invest in online outreach and marketing the more women we see.
• Women in crisis pregnancies are more desperate than ever for love, hope, and support.
You are already a great support to this ministry. Will you please give so that women facing crisis pregnancies are empowered to choose life for their unborn children?
Thank you for your life-saving support!