SHAKE, RATTLE & RUN 5K presented by Access Insurance Underwriter
Join us on Saturday, April 4, 2020 for our annual Shake, Rattle and Run 5K! Our 5K is set on a beautiful, paved USATF certified course at John Prince Park in Lake Worth, Florida.
Registration for this event benefits the work and ministry of First Care Women’s Clinic. You can also raise funds while you run! Learn more on our event website.
5K REGISTRATION FEE
- $30 Early Bird ends on 1/31
- $35 Starts on 2/1 ends on 4/3 (12 Noon)
- $40 Day-of 4/4
5K RACE REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Chip Timing by AccuChip. Results posted on the AccuChip website.
- First 300 Registrants: Chip-timed Race Bib, Race T-Shirt, Finisher Medal, and Race Bag filled with great items!
- Awards for top 3 M/F finishers overall & masters
- FREE Jupiter Donuts
- FREE water, hot and iced coffee
- Fresh fruit and other snacks
*Jogging strollers are permitted. As a courtesy to all runners, please start the 5K in the back of the running pack.
ADVANCE PACKET & BIB PICK-UP
- April 2nd, 4:00-7:00PM @ Fit2Run, The Mall at Wellington Green, 10300 W Forest Hill Blvd, Suite 287, Wellington, FL 33414 (Upper level between the Apple Store and Dillard’s)
RACE DAY INFO – April 4, 2020
6:30AM Bib Pick-Up & Day-of Registration
7:30AM 5K Starts
- FREE Bounce Houses! (7:00-10:00am)
- FREE Petting Zoo! (8:30-10:00am)
- FREE Refreshments including the famous Jupiter Donuts!
- Shaved Ice by Tropical Sno available for purchase!
- Music by DJ Jon!
- Park playground!
Join us for an amazing day and an amazing event! Click here to Register.